Forum angielskojęzyczne.
Awatar użytkownika
Busol
Admin
Kontakt:

Nina Rydzewska-Baytugan

Postautor: Busol » 21 mar 2007, o 17:33

Hello Sir or Madam,

I have visited your website, http://sedina.pl and seen an article about Nina Rydzewska-Baytugan. Unfortunately I do not know Polish language but I hope you speak English.

I’m writing this email because I’m very much interested in the near history, especially history of the Caucasus and nowadays I’m searching for any information about Barasbiy Baytugan, who was a prominent figure of the Caucasus and Caucasian immigration early in the 20. Century.

I understand from the article in your web site that Nina Rydzewska-Baytugan was a relative of him but I really wonder what is written in the article. So, If you could give me either some brief information on this article or a possible English version, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced,

Best Regards,
Sencer Busun
P.S: the exact url of the article is here: http://sedina.pl/modules.php?op=modload ... =0&thold=0
Awatar użytkownika
emel
Kontakt:

Postautor: emel » 14 sie 2007, o 13:33

I would like to help and translate the article. However, I don't know if anybody has done it already or not. I also don't know how to contact Sencer Busun. I've sent admin an email in relation to this. Looking forward to hearing from either admin or Sencer.
Awatar użytkownika
Gambit

Postautor: Gambit » 14 sie 2007, o 18:33

Hello. I`ve got some documents couse my family was relative of Nina Rydzewska-Baytugan. Some pictures etc. Mister Sencer, please send me email what are You interested for. Maybe I could help.

Busol, mógłbyś mi podesłać namiar na Pana Sencera? Dzięki.
"So, I`ve decided to take my work back underground... To stop to follow it into the wrong hands..."
shumaf

Postautor: shumaf » 28 sie 2007, o 22:43

Hello Dear Gambit and Emel,
It's very nice to hear good news from you.
I've sent an email to both of you and hope to recieve your replies soon.
Thanks for the help.
Sencer Busun

Gambit pisze:Hello. I`ve got some documents couse my family was relative of Nina Rydzewska-Baytugan. Some pictures etc. Mister Sencer, please send me email what are You interested for. Maybe I could help.

Busol, móg³by¶ mi podes³aæ namiar na Pana Sencera? Dziêki.
shumaf

Postautor: shumaf » 28 sie 2007, o 23:02

Hello again,
Dear Emel, I couldn't send you an email yet, because your email is not visible in the forum page. I still need an english translation of the article. Could you please reach me via email.
Best Regards,
Sencer Busun
emel pisze:I would like to help and translate the article. However, I don't know if anybody has done it already or not. I also don't know how to contact Sencer Busun. I've sent admin an email in relation to this. Looking forward to hearing from either admin or Sencer.
Awatar użytkownika
emel
Kontakt:

Postautor: emel » 29 sie 2007, o 13:52

Hi! I got your email and have just replied. Hope we'll stay in touch. I'm going to start translating the text as soon as I'm free. Take care!